CrossFit Kids Cook Book!
We've Compiled All The Recipes Your Kid Will LOVE
What Will My Child Gain From Doing CrossFit?
CrossFit Mendota Kids makes fitness and health fun, setting the stage for a lifelong love of movement!
Your child will:
- Gain physical strength and mental awareness
- Learn new skills
- Make better food choices
- Become more focused in school
- Transition to new sports easier
- Reduce their risk of sport-related injury
CrossFit Mendota Kids is a medium through which you will see your children become the best version of them selves possible. The tool we use is physical fitness, but our philosophy is that training CrossFit increases quality of life, both inside and outside the gym – children learn to become leaders and successful human beings.
We will build your child’s self esteem.
We will provide a safe and positive learning environment.
We promote the importance of health and fitness for a life time.
We will bring out the champion in your child!
Our program includes:
- Weekly Classes
- “Skills of the session”
- Progress journaling
- Nutrition Education
- Special Events
CrossFit Mendota Kids is designed for EVERY child to have fun with movement. As you watch your child grow in ability and confidence, you will also see them learn that hard work results in success.
“I have to tell you this because it was so cute and so great to see. After getting home from class this afternoon she set up her own workout idea outside with doing 10 presses (using a barbell w/no weight), 10 air squats and then jog around the block and do that 5 times (for tonight anyways she said). I love that she is really into this. She asked dad tonight if he could buy her a box to do jumps and he told her that they can make it and can do it together this weekend. She wishes we had a row machine at home too!”Tawnee, CrossFit Kids Mom
Tuesdays - 4 - 4:50 pm
6 Class Punch - $75 | 12 Class Punch - $135
Ages 5 – 12
What Does CrossFit Kids Teach?
CrossFit Kids uses a combination of skill practice, workouts and games to build strength and conditioning in children. Our classes include elements of gymnastics, weight lifting, body weight movements, running, jump roping, and more. Specifically, CrossFit Kids teaches the 10 General Physical Skills. These skills are the base for any sport or discipline your child may pursue. Improvement in each of these physical capacities will directly lead to your child having an increased ability to learn and succeed in other sports.
The 10 General Physical Skills
- Cardiovascular Endurance – Can you get enough oxygen to your body?
- Stamina – Can you get enough energy to your muscles?
- Strength – How much can you lift?
- Flexibility – Can you touch your toes?
- Power – How much work can you do in the least amount of time?
- Speed – How fast can you go?
- Coordination – Can you pat your head and rub your stomach?
- Accuracy – Can you kick a soccer ball into the net?
- Agility – How quickly can you change direction?
- Balance – Can you stand on one foot? With your eyes shut?